Terms and conditions
In the Tenne Lodges & Chalets
- The prices on this website are per person and night in the Tenne Lodges including half board with a minimum occupancy of 2 people per lodge.In the Tenne Chalets, the prices do not include meals.
- We charge a surcharge of 80 euros for single occupancy in the Mountain Lodge.
- Babies up to 23 months pay nothing in the lodges. The other children discounts depend on the age of the children and the type of lodge.
- A lodge or chalet can also be booked for a whole season. We are pleased to send you an individual offer.
- We charge 30 euros per day for your dog (without food).
- For all guests over the age of 14, a local tax is charged per person per day to the municipality of Ratschings, which is not included in the total price.
About your reservation
Payment and cancellation terms
- A deposit of approx. 30% of the total amount booked must be paid by credit card or bank transfer at the time of the reservation. The remaining balance will be paid directly at the property on site.
- Cancellations up to 14 days before arrival are free of charge.
- In the case of short-term cancellations within this period of 13 days, we retain the deposit.
- In case of justified cancellation (illness, death in the family, etc.), the booking can be postponed free of charge and the deposit will be credited for the next stay.
Check out our FAQs for the Tenne Lodges:
The valley station is only 200 m away from the Tenne Lodges.
The Ratschings-Jaufen cable car opens on June 2nd and runs daily until October 9th, 2022. The lifts for the winter season open on December 2nd, 2022.
The winter season starts on December 2nd, 2022.
No, there is a free underground parking space waiting for your car.
Of course. We offer connections for standard e-cars and Tesla. We charge 15 € for a charging process.
Sure, no problem.
Gladly from 2:00 p.m.
Subject to availability at a price of €70.
We thank you for checking out of the lodge by 11:00 am.
Subject to availability at a price of €70.
We are happy to pick you up at the train station or airport and chauffeur you to our Tenne Lodges & Chalets. Just tell or write us where and when we can book a transfer for you. You are also welcome to book a transfer via the Südtirol Transfer portal.
If you haven't booked your holiday with half board and would like to come to dinner, we charge €60 per person. You can create your own menu from a daily changing à la carte menu. Alternatively, you can also choose individual dishes from the à la carte menu.
We also prepare vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free dishes and cater to allergies and food intolerances. Just let us know when you make your booking.
We are happy to provide high chairs and your little ones can choose from the children's menu. Of course, we will respond to extra requests.
We are also happy to serve you the dishes of the evening menu to your lodge at a price of €20 per person.
The infinity pool (5m x 17m) is open from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. The saunas are ready for you from 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
There is no age limit in the swimming pool. Since our sauna area is a nudist area, it is only accessible to people aged 15 and over.
- herbal sauna
- Finnish sauna 90°C
- steam bath 60°C
- infrared sauna
- 3 sunbathing areas inside
- 3 sunbathing areas outside
- outdoor jacuzzi for up to 10 people
No, bathrobes are waiting for you in your lodge and slippers are also available for you.
Your dog is allowed in the room, but not in the restaurant. However, we do offer tables in the bar area where your dog is more than welcome.
We charge an extra 30 euros per day for your dog without food.
Special in the Tenne Chalets
Some answers about your forest holidays...
2,5 km. Also easily accessible by bus. The bus stop is 200 meters from the Tenne Chalets.
Yes, a bus passes almost every hour in the valley. The bus stop is only 200 meters from the Tenne Chalets.
If you would like to come and have dinner at the 5-star hotel, we offer a free shuttle service there and back.
A free underground parking space is waiting for your car. We charge €15 per charging session to charge e-cars.
With pleasure. There is a washing machine and a tumble dryer for shared use at the Tenne Chalets.
We would be happy to organize this for you free of charge. Just let us know on site.
On arrival you will find a filled fridge for a snack or the first breakfast as well as butter, oil, salt and pepper. In addition, each Tenne Chalet is equipped with crockery, pans, etc., as well as a stove, dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment.
Each chalet has a private jacuzzi. A Finnish sauna, two relaxation rooms and the sunbathing lawn are available for shared use.